Whiten Naturally Skin - If you envy Nicole Kidman's beautifully “peaches and cream” flawless skin complexion, and wonder how to whiten skin naturally without spending a lot of money on name brand skin whitening products like SKII, then these oh-so-simple skin whitening home remedies are sure to make you smile.
You may not believe it at first, but once you use the at-home beauty treatments for a month or so, they can really give you a delicately lighter and fairer skin tone on the cheap.
Homemade Skin Lightening
1. First and foremost, you want to stay out of the sun as much as possible.
Sun darkens skin because it triggers the production of melanocytes, which are pigment cells responsible for producing melanin. The more melanin you have in your skin, the darker you become.
To keep your skin looking fair and luminous, avoid the sun during 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. This is when the sun is at its strongest and will cause serious damage to your skin including sunburn and collagen breakdown, which leads to premature skin ageing – wrinkles and age spots will start showing up faster on your face. Unprotected sun exposure over a long period of time can contribute to freckles (and make them darker) as well as sun spots.
If going out in daylight, use a good quality full-spectrum sunscreen that provide both UVA and UVB protection, or put on a wide-brimmed hat to cover your face and neck. Also, wear clothing to hide sun-exposed body areas such as your arms and legs. Alternatively, carry an umbrella to block out the rays.
The other important thing to keep in mind is, even if you stay indoors, the sun’s rays can easily penetrate through glass windows and ruin your best efforts to keep your skin complexion porcelain white. So it’s a good idea to slather on a SPF 15 body lotion to protect against skin darkening and dryness. Try budget-friendly Eucerin Everyday Protect Body Lotion SPF 15.
2. Milk is widely used in many commercial skin whiteners as it is believed that the lactic acid present in milk can help clear away the outer layers of skin to reveal fresher and lighter skin beneath.
To reap milk’s natural skin lightening benefits, pour a gallon of fresh milk (goat or cow) into your bath water and soak yourself in it. Better yet, add some honey or oatmeal for extra skin-softening and age-stopping benefits.
3. You can also use a natural homemade skin whitening body mask to get spotlessly whiter and softer complexion. Combine equal parts of honey and lemon juice, with and 2-3 drops almond oil to create a skin-lightening and ultra-moisturizing body treatment that will give you an allover glowingly fair skin complexion in no time.
Generously apply onto your body, paying special attention to dark areas such as elbows and knees. Leave it to work its magic for 30 minutes or longer and then wash off.
4. Exfoliating with a sugar scrub on a regular basis will also go a long way to remedy dark skin problem and smooth out rough skin. White cane sugar produces glycolic acid, one of the natural alpha hydroxy acids that help slough away dead skin cells for unbelievably softer and whiter skin tone.
Make a paste with sugar and extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil), scrub gently onto your skin before rinsing it off.
5. Lemon juice is blessed with amazing bleaching effects that will make dark skin lighter naturally without harsh chemicals.
Mix a small amount of fresh lemon juice with 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon olive oil, and apply it to your face for 15 minutes, to help even out and lighten facial skin tone. What’s also attractive about this whitening facial is it also helps tighten large pores and keep unsightly blackheads away.
6. Another well-loved skin whitening home remedy that feels absolutely sensational on moisture-hungry dry skin is almond paste. Soak 5 almonds in water overnight. Peel them off in the morning and grind well with 2 teaspoons milk, 1 cup water and 1 teaspoon rose water to make a paste.
Apply the mask on your clean face for 20 minutes, or until it dries. Rinse off with cold water. Use it 3 times a week to get glowing white complexion and blemish-free skin without spending big bucks on sub-standard products.
7. Yogurt makes a wonderful base for many skin whitening face masks since it is rich in lactic acid, which can lighten skin complexion. Apply it everyday for a month, and you will notice that your skin becomes exquisitely softer, smoother and fairer.
And, as an added benefit, the live active cultures are also good for your digestive health as they give your insides a good clean out so your skin glows with a rosy radiance from within.
Use these incredibly cheap skin whitening home remedies as often as you can, and let your newly acquired lighter skin complexion blossom with long-term vibrancy and clarity.
By Tiffany Moore
Thank you for reading our article about Whiten Naturally Skin hopefully that information can make your skin beautiful. read also about How to Reduce the Healthy Stomach.